Whether you are building a new home or renovating your existing one, our team of qualified electricians here in Christchurch and Canterbury guarantee to take good care of you.
So feel free to call us on (03) 423 1500 anytime for our advice or for a no-obligation estimate for your new project or for electrical alterations, faults or problems around your home.
Over the years our fully-trained electricians have had extensive experience working with architects and designers where our input has created opportunities for cost-savings through modern technology or simplified/smarter wiring options.
And you'll also find our ability to communicate and work around other tradespeople on-site will help your build go much more smoothly which reduces the risk of delays or cost over-runs etc.
In other words, you'll get the best possible results for the electrical wiring and installation in your new property by involving us as early as possible to take full advantage of our knowledge and experience.
Whether you need to improve the quality of your lighting, install new electrical fittings, or you need a complete house re-wired, you can always rely on our friendly qualified electricians. And being home-owners ourselves we do understand the need for a prompt, cost-effective service, which is why we are also geared up for urgent repairs and maintenance calls.
In your bathroom we can add style and comfort for you with under-floor heating, heated towel rails on eco-timers, as well improving lighting and moisture extraction.
In your kitchen we can install the most cost-effective lighting and venting systems together with extra power points (including USB charge points) and LED feature lights on glass splash backs.
And for your whole house whether you are up-dating the wiring to make your home safer or you are undertaking a major electrical fit-out, make sure you call us first for a service you can rely on.
Choosing and installing the most effective heating and lighting systems can make a huge difference to the comfort and enjoyment of your new home, as well as saving you money on reducing heat loss and being smart with energy usage.
We are happy to provide our advice or to co-operate with your architect or designer to make sure you get the very best options available today.
Either way we'll ensure that all electrical fittings are installed correctly to give you the most cost-effective heating and lighting results for you and your family.
Our electricians have also added specific training in home entertainment to their electrical skills and can recommend and install a system that suits you and your family, including a home theatre system with the option of a multi-room audio etc if you prefer.
Here's just of a few of the things we guarantee:
- to provide proper recommendations for lighting, energy savings and heating options to maximise
the comfort of your home
- to recommend the best solution for you, every time
- to provide fair and accurate pricing at all times
- to turn up on time and manage the site safely
- to complete all work promptly and to clean up afterwards
- to provide only qualified tradesmen and use quality materials
- to offer a 24 month 'Workmanship Guarantee'
- to hold public liability insurance for your added protection
- to respond as quickly as possible to your urgent electrical repairs
- to have all our employed tradesmen have annual security clearances from the New Zealand Police
for your peace of mind
Other residential electrical services include:
- Electrical installation for new build homes
- Electrical installation for renovations & alterations
- Heat pump installation, servicing & repairs
- New wiring & rewiring for power, lighting, television, phone & data
- Electrical repairs and maintenance
- Electrical services for indoor / outdoor lighting
- Electrical safety assessment
- Electrical services for property management companies
- Switchboard upgrades, installations & relocations
- Security & outdoor lighting installation & repairs
- Access controlled gate automation
- Stove & oven repairs
- Hot water repairs
- Light fitting, switch repairs & replacements